Monday, February 23, 2009

Family...

Good friends and family are the most important thing in life. As much as I love to decorate and pick out colors, fabrics, design rooms and take pictures without good friends and my family I don't think I would enjoy it as much as I do now. There would be no one to decorate for but myself and one of the things I like about decorating and room design is using a space to make life more comfortable for the people in my life that I love.

If I did not have my family and friends, who would I take pictures of. I love to photography but without my friends and my beautiful family I would not love it the way that I do. I just wanted to introduce you all to my family and welcome you. Thank you all for becoming our new friends.
This is my family









No comments:

Post a Comment