Saturday, February 14, 2009

Great Day...

I hope everyone is having a terrific Valentine's Day. I have been busy this past week getting some bids on the Kitchen remodel that we are planning to do in mid to late April. Painting in the kids bedrooms upstairs will begin by the middle of next week if all goes as planned. I will be posting some pictures before each project is started and again after the project has been completed.

We have a floored attic off our game room that we are converting from just a storage closet to a playroom for my daughters. They are very excited about this space. It is approximately 12x11 so my hope is to give them their own space, where their brothers won't bother them....hmmmm wonder if that will work. I won't hold my breath on that one :)

As I collect color swatches and fabrics/ bedding I will post pictures so that you can all help me decide on what I should go with for each room. I hope we can all have a great time with this. I am looking forward to this journey with all of you.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a delightful journey!! What little girl wouldn't love her own play space??? I know I would!!! LOL...

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete