Saturday, February 14, 2009

In the backyard...

The background picture behind the title of this blog is indeed the pool in our backyard. This is one of the big draws to this house when we purchased it in July of 2008. We have so much fun in this backyard. It is the most incredible backyard we have ever had, but we can not take the credit since this is the hard work of the previous owners.
Our 5 children enjoy the backyard so much throughout most of the year, since we are typically warm most of the year here in Texas. Our yard is very unique because it wraps around our entire house, which gives plenty of grassy area for the children and their friends to play.
We have always wanted to live on a culda sac but never have until now. We are loving that with our kids. I love being outside and fiddling around in some of the beautiful gardens that surround the house.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pool, Tammy!!! I can send you a SLaHOME catalog if you want, and you can let me know what you want to order......if you will email me your address, I can stick it in the mail this week. Email me at suzanne (dot) joffrions (dot) net.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tammy,

    I think your blog looks great and that pool, oh goodness it is beautiful. I will add you to my blog roll thanks for adding mine and becoming a follower. Happy blogging.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete